A quick blast in the Kent country side today....

1997BlackC5

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Off work & its stopped raining so I thought I'd take the Saracen for a spin.....

Lunch at the Fighting Cocks - Horton Kirby

It wasn't just a liquid lunch...................

nearly home........

cleaning to be done, get rid of all the mud......

Before

After

Anyone else been riding around this area recently, Horton Kirby, Fawkham, Farningham etc, you forget how pretty it is right on your doorstep.

we were right on the edge of Kent for our honeymoon on the 3rd May near Groomsbridge. very pretty!

1997BlackC5":zzhgsxez said:
Anyone else been riding around this area recently, Horton Kirby, Fawkham, Farningham etc, you forget how pretty it is right on your doorstep.

Yes, many times! My mate lives in near Horton Kirby. Farningham woods, Canada heights, all good riding around there.
In recent times we've been riding more in the Sevenoaks area mostly on the Greensand way - I've managed to plan a couple of routes that involve no more than 1/2 mile on tarmac roads. I don't like riding on the road at all.

Cheers,
Andrew

I ride there all the time . Live in Hextable . Mainly ride Joysden wood in Bexley .

Do weekly ride on a thurdsay evening . Pm me if interested .

Not far from me either, I'm in Longfield. Recent spins have been more in the Meopham/West Malling direction though.

Tip: Vigo Hill not a good idea at the end of a ride....1 in 6!

gunner":byo4doyl said:
Not far from me either, I'm in Longfield. Recent spins have been more in the Meopham/West Malling direction though.

Tip: Vigo Hill not a good idea at the end of a ride....1 in 6!

Hartley woods are very good . we ride everywhere round that area .

Back