The Surrey Hills with grd - 25th May

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
From the "ride or two in May" thread, grd has very kindly offered his services for a ride in the fantastic Surrey hills

Starting at 1pm sharp from the Village Hall car park in Holmbury St Mary (click me) on the 25th May, grd himself says the trails "will put a smile on your face" and I'm certainly not one to argue

Roll call...

grd
myself
WingmanRob
Mick
Mick Jnr ;)
bat4a06 (?)

zetecmk2":o4tsfz4r said:
distance? pace?
maybe i go out with the unfits if it's milage!!

I would have loved to tag along with the "unfits" group but I've been roped into helping at the school fayre. :(

zetecmk2":1gsprveq said:
distance? pace?
maybe i go out with the unfits if it's milage!!

no idea - could be up to about 25 miles, I would guess. Cake/coffee stop too, around 4 probably.

Pace-wise I couldn't say either really, as slow as the slowest person :)

bugger, if it had been sunday i would have popped along, finish a nightshift that morning, even the 1pm start is too early after getting in at 6am bearing in mind the drive to the start.

oh well, next time, have a good ride chaps :D

Just seen this post. I expect the distance to be above 10 but less than 20. There are lots of route options with plenty of bail outs in the second half depending on what people feel like.

jonnyboy666":mumi39kx said:
bugger, if it had been sunday i would have popped along, finish a nightshift that morning, even the 1pm start is too early after getting in at 6am bearing in mind the drive to the start.

oh well, next time, have a good ride chaps :D

I could always go back up on Sunday if you want to come along for a ride

Just another reminder, I'm gonna be pushing it to be there for 1pm, might be 10-15mins later. Might be an idea if someone wants to take my mobile number so they can check on where I am if I'm not there at 1pm.

Latest posts

Back