Local Rides.... in video or still images

Dawn Treader

Dirt Disciple
Did this ride last week from Bognor Regis. It's subject to change :LOL: as I haven't perfected the end part of the route. I also want to include a GPS file with it.

It goes from Bognor - Boxgrove - Goodwood - The Trundle Hill by the race course - West Dean village - Chichester - back to Bognor Regis.

Anyway here's the link to these still images on Vimeo. .... https://vimeo.com/65131289

Dave

That looks pretty epic ! that climb up to goodwood must be a killer :D
great pictures mate .

Cheers Paul.

did you record the GPS? you might be able to attach the file to a post? failing that upload it to GPSies.com

I recorded the trip with Endomondo and unfortunately, I can no longer see my route on there.... Maybe I could use on online Route creator but not sure which one of those creates a GPS file. Got any ideas ?... I'm thinking of looking at Every Trails website.

is it still on the device you used to record it on?..I~'m guessing a phone or garmin?

failing that, i find ridewithgps.com to be excellent at redrawing or planning routes. it will track along using opencyclemap footpaths, cycletrack and bridle paths. once you've done it on that, you can either link to it, or download it :)

Nice one Paul, I've just discovered the amazing Bluebell laden Angmering park. It's really popular with a number of riders. Glad you are getting fit.
Dave

the Angmering Park Estate is just above my house, great riding in and around there if it's not too wet & muddy

Back