Just Arrived As a New member ...

Dawn Treader

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I'm on the coast living in Bognor Regis. ... Only had a bike for 8 months. ... It's a GT Karakorm 3 (29er) : 2013' ..... bought up in Evans cycles Liverpool. ...
Looks like I struck lucky with this as it's been described as a 'Spectacular entry level hardtail'.

Dave

Attachments

• 20120905_125638.jpg
    20120905_125638.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 570
Welcome to the South East section of Retrobike :)

Hope you are enjoying your biking, there are a few events around so worth keeping an eye out for them.

Welcome to retrobike mate :) there's a few members down your way so worth keeping an eye out for ride coming up ! Quite often something going on around whiteways, its a good spot for a spin in the woods :) look foward to meeting you at some point ! Mick :)

Dawn Treader":1xjjhi1d said:
Thank you Mick, I enjoyed reading about the Arundel Loop Aftermath. :D ..... I'm friends with Dave 'Kampos' in Bognor.

Glad you made it here mate ; although that Arundel loop wasn't my finest hour... :oops: :facepalm:
Dawn Treader here is a good guy and also quite the snapper ; so I'm hoping to see some PotM entries maybe?

Thanks Dave. I've just been up to Whiteways... Attempted a route but didn't get very far. ..Despite noticing I am really unfit, the wind was like something resembling an Atlantic crossing. :shock:
(see it blowing across the water in the cattle trough).

Yeah I'll try to get some nice photos. Didn't know they had a photography competition here as well. :) ... I think you needed a bit more time to get over your flu. .. Good of you to attempt a run at Whiteways though.

Attachments

• 20130418_135204.jpg
    20130418_135204.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 536
Back