Any Ldners

I googled ldners and it came back with www.ldners.org, no I am not a user of Naltrexone therapy in low or for that matter any dose, also I do not have MS. Hope it works for you though!

if you mean landonar, there are a few. There have been 2 Retro Urban rides in London, with a 3rd in the pipeline I believe

JeRkY":1k1hm474 said:
I googled ldners and it came back with http://www.ldners.org, no I am not a user of Naltrexone therapy in low or for that matter any dose, also I do not have MS. Hope it works for you though!.
:roll:
I did expect something like this would it have been better like this LDNers? Any idea of when and wear need to be christened not been on on a ride yet :( .

I'm "darn sarf", but still within the M25, I do a lot of commuting on my RetroBike and organised the Urban Retro rides.

I haven't set a date for the next run, a number of people made it clear they didn't want to come out when it was cold and spring doesn't look like arriving any time soon.

Whereabouts are you based?

you need to be clear if you are north or south of the river :LOL: people may be worried you're from the "other".......

UrbanRetro #3

A quick plug for UrbanRetro #3, due to take place this Saturday, this is your chance to meet the other Londoners, actually do some relatively easy riding, talk sprockets and even have a spot of cake and/or beer.

Back