Orbital Cycling Festival - Registrations now LIVE!!

We'll get a full price list up on the website tomorrow (Sunday) on this page - http://orbitalfestival.com/racing/races/

All races are generally between £10 & £18. Weekend entry is £35. Camping is £49 for 4 person pitch. Early Bird discounts on races, entry and camping. Kids under 12 - FREE.

Cheers for feedback,

AA

I'm happy to offer an additional discount for Retrobike members but it would be great if there is a proper club presence at the event and Retrobikers really engage with the racing programme on some lovely bikes.

I had some comms with John last year about Retrobike coming to Blenheim but it clashed with your annual bash in Innerleithen.

If one of the mods wants to contact me to look at what's possible feel free to give me a call or send me an email - aa@bikesoup.co.uk / 01273 958906

As you'll undertand, if members want to really engage with Orbital then I'd prefer to reach a structured plan of attack rather than open comms on the forum.

For info - all of the races are suitable to Retrobikes and with sufficient interest, we're happy to create individual classes. We can also run a 'Concours' comp etc.. etc.... with prizes.

We've also got the opportunity to host a huge bike jumble one one of the car parks if that is of interest to anyone.....

All ears, let me know.

Cheers,

Antony

Back