Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:07 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:58 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am
Posts: 823
Location: On my sofa
I met...

1 x angry Spanish man
2 x windsurfers
1 x old pgce colleague
1 x pretty lady wearing a nice jumper who lent me her phone
1 x jealous boyfriend
0 x Rbers : sad face :

Happy Christmas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 3973
Location: Brighton
well i met zero retrobikers, but managed to bleed my brake without fluid exploding everywhere :shock:
:)
feel bad that i ducked out last minute, but have felt rotten all day. i cant do it like i used to....or at least i'm more conscious of how i can't handle it now...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 pm 
Mr Benn
Mr Benn
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:07 am
Posts: 7199
Location: Omnipresent
Having fun?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:39 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Posts: 894
Location: North of Southwick, East of West Sussex
Augustus wrote:
Having fun?


Was really good to catch up with old friends and meet a few folk I hadn't net before.

I'm on the bus home. The lurching ride is telling me that a. I have to get my knee sorted and get back on the bike and b. I've had one too many Doom Bars.

A good turnout and I left a good few stragglers in the pub.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 am
Posts: 780
Location: On the move !
Retro Cat wrote:
I met...

1 x angry Spanish man
2 x windsurfers
1 x old pgce colleague
1 x pretty lady wearing a nice jumper who lent me her phone
1 x jealous boyfriend
0 x Rbers : sad face :

Happy Christmas


We were all in the pub ? must have been eight /ten of us ....not in the wrong pub were you :?

Mick :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:29 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am
Posts: 823
Location: On my sofa
godders wrote:
Retro Cat wrote:
I met...

1 x angry Spanish man
2 x windsurfers
1 x old pgce colleague
1 x pretty lady wearing a nice jumper who lent me her phone
1 x jealous boyfriend
0 x Rbers : sad face :

Happy Christmas


We were all in the pub ? must have been eight /ten of us ....not in the wrong pub were you :?

Mick :)


The Connaught, Hove?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:37 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:01 pm
Posts: 1164
Location: Lurking in the bushes at the bottom of your mums garden....
Retro Cat wrote:
godders wrote:
Retro Cat wrote:
I met...

1 x angry Spanish man
2 x windsurfers
1 x old pgce colleague
1 x pretty lady wearing a nice jumper who lent me her phone
1 x jealous boyfriend
0 x Rbers : sad face :

Happy Christmas


We were all in the pub ? must have been eight /ten of us ....not in the wrong pub were you :?

Mick :)


The Connaught, Hove?


DOH!

We were in the Foragers (as planned) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am
Posts: 823
Location: On my sofa
Hells Bells! Should've gone to Reading University!

Major d'oh


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group