Brighton Big Dog 2012 - The aftermath

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Top, top day. In fact, I might even go so far as to say better than last year, despite the conditions.

Good to see lots of familiar faces, and very nice to meet some new ones.

will post up a report later as I'm ruined :LOL:

retrobike_sets_up.jpg

I can only add to what max has said, fantastic day realy enjoyed myself,
first time i have ever entered a race and very pleased with my lap times :D a big thanks to Marcus for being my pairs partner ...would have been nice to get on the podium but as the other teams were about twenty or thirty years younger than me im not to upset ;)
just have to put in a bit more trainind for next year !!
Mick :D

Good to see you guys today.
Sorry for polluting the reto area with my modern muck :oops:

Had a fantastic day. First lap was horrid, but they got better and better.
Had more spills than I can remember, but got told by one of the stewards that I rode one very tricky section better than he'd seen anyone else manage all day! It was my last lap, and I'd stopped worrying about hurting myself :LOL:

Now sat in a b&b in Dover, ready for my epic drive tomorrow

and some more here - clicky

report coming soon, i promise. I keep getting dragged into decorating/moving, when i should really be keyboard warrior-ing

Cor, how good was that? :D

Had a top days racing with (as always) ace company. Only fell off four times, scared myself a few times, and rode as hard as I could. Had a superb day :D

Thaks to all, and mega thanks to Godders. I told you you'd love it :D

Pics to follow.....

warpedboy2":35u002a1 said:

Had a top days racing with (as always) ace company. Only fell off four times, scared myself a few times, and rode as hard as I could. Had a superb day :D

Pics to follow.....

Couple of good picks of you in the link that Max put up ........i especialy like the one of you with the look on your face like there is a tiger about to savage you .... :LOL:
Mick :)

godders":2rmei3cf said:
warpedboy2":2rmei3cf said:

Pics to follow.....

Couple of good picks of you in the link that Max put up ........i especialy like the one of you with the look on your face like there is a tiger about to savage you .... :LOL:
Mick :)

:shock: What on earth was going through my mind at that point?

Back