Fellas im on the south coast do you ever come down this way ?Bedgeburys got a new trail (its very smooth fast and catches you out )and dosn't wreck bikes im there most Mondays /Tuesdays its new last week ,i can travel and i fancy talking bike porn with like minded addicts ,im not going full retro ,frame ,gears, bars shifters ,pedals ,stem yes ... Fork ,saddle ,tyres, no and wheels /seatpost undecided as yet , i just wanna meet like minded folk as the wife thinks im crazy
When my flu's cleared up Ill be back on the Downs most weekend puffing and wheezing up the shortest inclines - drop me a line if you're free.
1. 1991 Zinn Centaur - 2000 miles
2. 1984 Specialized Rockhopper - drop bar project
3. 1992 Giant Cadex cfr2 - 3000 miles
4. 1984 Puch Mountain Jet - fixed gear project
5. 1993 Cannondale 3.0 frame - fixed gear road
6. 1998 Barracuda Curaçao - inspiration needed