3rd Sept - Ride near Worthing - pics added

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
weather looks better for Saturday than Sunday at the moment...anyone fancy a ride round my way?

working 6-5 else would have been up for it, only positive is the overtime rate, so can buy more bikes/parts............

sorry meant to say, saving for a deposit on a house ;)

Max, those links open, but don't show any map or route on my PC :?

Looks like yoou have to login to see the routes.

If you do route 1 look at my last route and work out the way from the end of the single track across the slope, down into Findon valley, straight across, up to car park, then rt between fields to path junction...lft and up the hill to rejoin your route by the mast....Keeps you off of the road more.

D

Sorry mate wont be able to make it as i'm off on hols on Sunday and need to go shopping for stuff!

Back for the 17th/18th though if you fancy a blast then?

I have to say i quite fancy a big dog re-run at some point..... :?

Sory can't make it but I will say after the ride I had this afternoon, the trails are dry and hard, and some of the best ridign I have had all year.

Danno yes to a ride when you get back, may be even on the big dog course.

Hope you had a good one Max. Not able to race tomorrow ether. Gutted.

Still, there's SSUK in couple of weeks :)

TheGreenRabbit":2q1vre1r said:
Sory can't make it but I will say after the ride I had this afternoon, the trails are dry and hard, and some of the best ridign I have had all year.

Danno yes to a ride when you get back, may be even on the big dog course.

Ok sounds like a plan. At least we'll get to ride the dog together, rather than on our onesomes! :D

Back