Anybody from the Crawley area?

warpedboy2

Retrobike Rider
Hi,

Does anybody know if there is any good riding to be had in the forest south of crawley that the M23 cuts through?

Since moving down south, I miss riding amongst the pines :(

Thanks

Marcus

It's quite small on it's own. Not sure how suitable it would be for a group ride with the cheeky bits involved. I think there is a big-ish regional ride coming up soon, perhaps we can talk about the possibilities then. :)

There is often a night ride there on wednesdays but not every week. I'm going for a spin there tomorrow if you are interested.

You should also make the trip down to Leechpool woods horsham as it has some lovely technical forest sections I'll try and post up some pics and vids at the weekend

I live in Horsham Malc! Yep, I know the area very well. Probably best if you didn't post up vids etc as it's all 'cheeky' round there - don't want to excite the council to mtb'ers activity - if that's cool with you.

We'll have to meet up for a ride......

:D

Woodsman":tpnf3795 said:
I live in Horsham Malc! Yep, I know the area very well. Probably best if you didn't post up vids etc as it's all 'cheeky' round there - don't want to excite the council to mtb'ers activity - if that's cool with you.

We'll have to meet up for a ride......

:D

No worries and it would be good to go for a ride.

Back