BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
good_news_everyone.png

Good news everyone!

I've spoken to John, and a SE group Usergroup has been created. You can add and remove yourself as you wish (drop down menu "Join a Group" on this page), or I can do it for you. I will not add or remove anyone without their express wish. At the moment it is an "open" group (anyone can see it) but if you wish, I can hide it to the site as a whole?

I am also in the process of collating names of all those who've been out on a retro ride, but are yet to receive their
rank_rider.gif
badge. I know this isn't life chainging stuff, but it helps. There seems to me to be a lack of a sense of community here in the SE forum, and I'd like to try to bring it back :)

Thanks for your efforts - I've just signed up for the group.

Does TedC's Bedgebury ride on Royal Wedding day count as an RB ride? :)

We had less suspension travel on all our bikes combined than most other bikes there!

Joind the SE group. :)

Can I have a retrobike rider badge please. One Arundel loop, two national rides, and one avoid the nuptials at Bedgebury.

Ta,

No probs Bryan..that massive photo from the Arundel ride is my starting point, and next weekends beach cruise too.

Carge - the official rules state that photographic evidence is required..got any?? ;)

actually, speaking of photographs..would anyone be interested in a shamelessly stolen idea from the NE Yorks area of a SE specific photography thread?

I think I can safely say that constitues a "large body of evidence" haha...sorry, couldn't resist, I'm only kiding.

That's fine Carge, thank you for that :) The badge is yours! (when i get the list over to John)

Cheeky monkey!
Which presumably means that Smokes and TedC should be on the list too?

Absolutely :)

TedC I've met out on a ride (he tried to get me to buy blue things off him IIRC) and I'm gonna guess that Smokes bike didn't ride itself, hehe

Back