Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:00 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:16 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
should it not be more about cycling (off road) than any thing else?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 1202
Location: Worthing, W.Sussex
tintin40 wrote:
should it not be more about cycling (off road) than any thing else?


Why off road, some of us have road retro bikes.. DaEvo, Green Rabbit, You!
Could use a retro ride out in the country lanes.....

D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:55 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
Piperdave wrote:
[Why off road, some of us have road retro bikes.. DaEvo, Green Rabbit, You!
D


I did buy a road frame set once but then the idea passed me. Off road or nothing for me. Trimble or nothing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 1255
Location: Desk
Piperdave wrote:
Why off road, some of us have road retro bikes.. DaEvo, Green Rabbit, You! Could use a retro ride out in the country lanes.....

D


Yes, agreed would be good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 am 
South East AEC
South East AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 pm
Posts: 3882
Ok, Thank you for all your input on this, we are in the process of putting together a ride program for 2012, it will require support from every one to work, there are currently gaps in the program so we will be looking for people to lead rides, A thread for the 2012 ride list will be posted some time in the next week.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:37 pm
Posts: 2036
tintin40 wrote:

I did buy a road frame set once but then the idea passed me. Off road or nothing for me. Trimble or nothing


Blinkers or nothing! :D

I could be tempted by a road ride - although I have to admit - nothing older than 2004 in road mode


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Posts: 894
Location: North of Southwick, East of West Sussex
More cake. Don't mind if it's off road or on road cake.

Thanks to everyone who make retrobike se rides such fun, both organisers and participants. I'm up for helping any way I can.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Posts: 894
Location: North of Southwick, East of West Sussex
faulkner wrote:
now a days most are prefer like this.............


An ellipsis should be three dots...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 pm 
South East Deputy AEC
South East Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 4398
Location: Angmering
bryan555 wrote:
More cake. Don't mind if it's off road or on road cake.

Thanks to everyone who make retrobike se rides such fun, both organisers and participants. I'm up for helping any way I can.


well, if you know any good rides that we don't, then feel free to lead/share them with us when you can :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:27 pm 
South East AEC
South East AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 pm
Posts: 3882
BobCatMax wrote:
bryan555 wrote:
More cake. Don't mind if it's off road or on road cake.

Thanks to everyone who make retrobike se rides such fun, both organisers and participants. I'm up for helping any way I can.


well, if you know any good rides that we don't, then feel free to lead/share them with us when you can :)


or cake !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group