Easter weekend

DA-EVO

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am considering buying some Cadburys Creme eggs on the Easter weekend and wondered if anyone was interested in enjoying such a snack.

The small catch to this is that you may have to indulge in some cycling to attain one.

Options are as follows:

1) Whiteways (Bury woods, Arundel way).
2) Brighton / Hove / Rottingdean Seafront multi-cakestop extravaganza
3) Seven sisters (Nr Eastbourne, not an erotic film).
4) Southdowns way - likely Chanctonbury loop.

Sorry for the late notice, however, it turns out if you buy them too early they melt and stuff.

As I have not a lot planned for that weekend, we could do all four in theory, so please let me know what suits. If you are all on a diet, I will have to eat them myself.

As an intial plan, I think Easter Sunday is most likely, however I will probably try and get a few days in anyhow.

Please file your interest / venue of choice in this thread.

Fanks

I'm away seeing family all weekend, so can't make this one. Gutted, the weather will be lovely :roll:

I'll have to buy my own cream eggs :cry:

Have fun :D

Could be interested, I am planing a suffer fest road ride on saturday early start and ride till I fall off, then get up and carry on. I need to get the milage in to the low tripple diget's

If any one fancy's it !

I could do Monday or Tuesday if there was something on, but I have no transport I'm afraid.

I have a list of local Retrobike members, the great majority of whom probably haven't seen this thread even though they might be keen to go on a ride this w/e. A group PM might be the most efficient way of raising a quorum, and I have asked Jonathon whether there is any way to do that.

Hi Anthony / everyone

Monday is fine with me. I think the seafront (Brighton) is going to be a bit popular, but there are a few choices still going.

I did this one today and don't mind doing it again

http://ridewithgps.com/trips/96404

Can take in some of the seafront / cake stop and then get onto the trail which is about 10k offroad. We can always adapt it for longer or more food etc.

Or, Chanctonbury is still good for me - Meet Hove / Carats / Shoreham / Trail past river / Chanctonbury / Return (perhaps via Devils Dyke).

Or whatever suits you all really, seems a shame to miss out on the weather.

Let me know what you think and Hopefully we can get something sorted.

Hi Bob, Working Tues unfortunately.

Anthony if you want to do Bedgebury on 29th I will give you a lift (3 chairs in the car for anyone wanting a lift from Brighton).

Cheers :D

I really should check with the boss before planning my apparently free time....

I've got some friends coming down so won't be able to make it unfortunately...

But I know for a fact the missus will be glued to the tv next friday for the royal wedding, any takers?

Seafront was nice today, the creme eggs are no more.

Edited to add:

I am still planning on Bedgebury on Friday 29th. I will be driving there and can take 3 additional bikes / passengers. I will be leaving Brighton (very near to Brighton station) at 9.00am

As I am going anyway I will not be expecting a contribution for Fuel, however cake / pie contribution is always welcome and quite handily there is a cafe at Bedgebury.

First come first served - please put your name in this thread:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145201

Cheers

Latest posts

Back