Rock Shox servicing

DA-EVO

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get some Rock Shox serviced? I know Evans do it, wondered if anyone else local does it a bit cheaper.

Cheers

D

Pretty sure quest do it here in worthing, not sure what they charge though, sorry

Details in the useful thread..

Martin at City Cycles is pretty cheap, plus being a long standing customer i get more discount ;) Tell me more and i could send them in for you

Scarfacexxx08":be9fmww0 said:
Martin at City Cycles is pretty cheap, plus being a long standing customer i get more discount ;) Tell me more and i could send them in for you

Rock Shox 3's - lockout not working and oil coming out of the rebound adjuster. Bought them S/H for reasonable money buy this problem was discovered on opening the box.

Seller is being OK with me on this so I am going to send them back. It just seems everyone wants £70+ to service them so considering they are not much more new, thats the next step.

Except....

The new ones arrived today. Funnily enough oil coming out of the rebound adjuster and the lockout is not working. The box for them (new) has scarecely a scratch on it so it seems a bit worrying that even a minor knock in transport is causing this (This is the opinion of the seller). They are scheduled to be replaced as well..

Nice.

edit: Judging by the amount of oil spread in the box, the problem isn't a recent one.

I had issues with my REBAs with oil coming out of them, all it needed was a new O-ring at the top of the fork where the lockout was. Now they're fine :)

Scarfacexxx08":3nzl06wk said:
I had issues with my REBAs with oil coming out of them, all it needed was a new O-ring at the top of the fork where the lockout was. Now they're fine :)

I have some REBA as well and they have been OK bar needing a service.

If it wasn't for the money / bits all showed up I might have had a look at servicing them myself but TBH I just wanted to get the back in question finished.

Cheers anyhow.

had issues with my REBAs with oil coming out of them, all it needed was a new O-ring at the top of the fork where the lockout was. Now they're fine

Serviced a pair of Rebas I got yesterday & no O ring fitted at the lockout - what size / where did you get your O ring from? Thanks

Back