Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:50 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:13 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 am
Posts: 780
Location: On the move !
Still looking to make this ride .. but i may have to get there by train, and as i dont want to get there at 9.30 !!! the next one arrives just before 10.30 ... that wont be too late will it ?
G :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:17 pm 
Section Moderator & South West AEC
Section Moderator & South West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Posts: 8163
Location: new forest
i am aiming to do this ride, might bring my mate adam aswel.

if it's any help and assuming it hasn't been posted, the post code for the station is BN18 9PH

surprised that google says it's an hour and a half drive for me though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:44 pm
Posts: 3584
Location: Wherever it is, I'm being just that little bit more Lance
godders wrote:
Still looking to make this ride .. but i may have to get there by train, and as i dont want to get there at 9.30 !!! the next one arrives just before 10.30 ... that wont be too late will it ?
G :)


Not in the slightest, there will be at least an hour of farting about before set off if other rides are anything to go by.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 am
Posts: 780
Location: On the move !
Ace :) looking foward to seeing you all then
G :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:26 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Posts: 894
Location: North of Southwick, East of West Sussex
i believe in fixies wrote:
bryan555 wrote:
Wu-Tangled wrote:
bryan555 wrote:
Are you still thinking of riding your 'cross bike? Surely its time to bring out the specalized...



gone to a new home.....


or the Merlin?


SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

Stop encouraging him! I've ridden with cyclocross Wu and mountainbike Wu, belive me cyclocross Wu is the one you want to ride with. With mountainbike Wu there is endless fannying about and carrying of his gear and getting in to fights with opinionated trumpets. Cyclocross Wu is an entirely different animal, I only had to carry his pump and one innertube and there wasn't even a hint of faff or fighting.
:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:36 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 1523
Location: Mostly West Midlands
i believe in fixies wrote:
godders wrote:
Still looking to make this ride .. but i may have to get there by train, and as i dont want to get there at 9.30 !!! the next one arrives just before 10.30 ... that wont be too late will it ?
G :)


Not in the slightest, there will be at least an hour of farting about before set off if other rides are anything to go by.


Ah the official MFAT.

Hope to be there in good time, but Mandatory Faffing Around Time allows for traffic variations. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 1523
Location: Mostly West Midlands
Forgot to add, if anyone needs a lift from the Maidstone/Kent end of the world, drop me a PM - out all day Sat, but will be PM/emailable.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Posts: 894
Location: North of Southwick, East of West Sussex
makster wrote:
Is there anyone attending from the Brighton area who would be willing to take a dismantled 86' Stumpy back with them for a member on here to collect?
I was hoping that I'd be able to meet the chap at Arundel but he cant make it along


I can take it as far as southwick of that helps?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:15 am 
South East AEC
South East AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 pm
Posts: 3882
jonnyboy666 wrote:
i am aiming to do this ride, might bring my mate adam aswel.

if it's any help and assuming it hasn't been posted, the post code for the station is BN18 9PH

surprised that google says it's an hour and a half drive for me though.


I do Littlehampton to Lymington in about a hour and half, perhaps google knows somthing we dont ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 am 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 pm
Posts: 5668
Location: Dorset
bryan555 wrote:
makster wrote:
Is there anyone attending from the Brighton area who would be willing to take a dismantled 86' Stumpy back with them for a member on here to collect?
I was hoping that I'd be able to meet the chap at Arundel but he cant make it along


I can take it as far as southwick of that helps?


Thats the best offer I've had so far, so thankyou very much :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group