Arundel loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but will be a little later on in the year, its very wet at the moment. Looking March time, a date will be put up later this week.

how demanding is this route? i'm fresh off the boat and will probably have my bike ready by March....:S

seriously need to start riding the bikes that i build! :shock: :D

where does one find details of this route?
However undemanding, i think i'll be doing more panting than talking to be honest...:p

I was up whiteways last weekend and it was a bit damp, fine to rude in tho. Does anyone who knows the route wanna do it again plus others want to do it a bit sooner? Say in a couple of weeks? Just trying to get fitter and bored doing the same old trails

best not GPS it, it's not all 100% official trail if you know what i mean.

It's usually between 15-25miles depending on weather, people's enthusiasm and energy levels.

It is pretty boggy at the mo so best if it's left until spring as GR says. Nothing stopping you getting out there anyway though even sans GPS route.

Get to Arundel, ride up the hill to Whiteways, play in there, head out and up to the top of Bury Hill. Down the SDW there toward Houghton. Head for North Stoke, then Canada Barn and Peppering Farm, back to Arundel through Burpham and Warningcamp.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back