Dec 19th Ride - Last ride Before Christmas - AFTERMATH

cold - you're not wrong. Feeling only just coming back in my fingers now after much tea and toast.

Thanks to all for coming, great to see some new faces and put faces to usernames. And for coming from such distances. :cool:

Sure pics will follow.

:D

really nice to meet everybody.

big thanks to all for not commenting on my decidedly poor performance. I blame a lack of pies and not enough bike time. Special thanks to Chris for sneaking me back the short way to the carpark and especially for the lift home. I will bring sweeties/chocolate with me next time, and pray for less snow

I did think about going on this ride, lol but thats all i did! Plus with everyone on tender hooks with my sister in law in hospital about to give birth i thought best not

Gutted I couldn't make it but car was going nowhere this morning!
Probably a good thing as I have never ridden in snow...
Definately try and make one of these soon!

Thanks to all for a good ride.
It's an area that I regularly drive by on my way to Portsmouth but never realised that there were so many trails hidden in the trees. The snow added an extra dimension which you don't usually get and gave me an excuse to did out the spikey mud tyres that I never use. Glad to hear that Wu Tangled hands have started to warm up as there was definately a chill in the air, and it certainly led to a few interesting photos :oops:
Looking forward to returning to the route in the spring.

hey guys thanks for a great day sorry to keep you all waiting but thanks for that :D only just thawed out myself (mental note over shoes good a idea) hopefully do another ride soon! was good to finallhy meet people and put faces to names/user names thanks once again have a wicked christmas :D

Well what a fun day out that was. Really good to meet a few new faces only managed a few pics mainley due to the fact is was to cold to be standing about without gloves on. Please add your own caption for the last pic...

Group1.jpg

group2.jpg

sunset.jpg

kleininthesnow.jpg

warmpants.jpg

Back