MTB Ride Sunday 30th September

KeepItSteel":5cnu6953 said:
im currently not on kiddie duty for that Sunday, but, I've ridden literally once this year and am in terrible shape - i'll see if I can muster the resolve to join you guys!

Hi Jamie, would be good if you can make it.

Re:

That's great Mick, would you prefer to go to Queen Elizabeth country park instead as I think you missed out on the ride we did there last year?

Re: Re:

tim75":3olq0u1c said:
That's great Mick, would you prefer to go to Queen Elizabeth country park instead as I think you missed out on the ride we did there last year?

Not to worried Tim i will leave it up to you ! Im sure it will be good where ever it is :) however i really enjoyed the last outing down your way, like an old school xc ride....quality :)

Weather looks good for the rest of the week so should be good going undeŕ the wheels :)

Any of your mates coming along ?

Mick

Re:

Ok we'll stick to the original plan then. Not sure if any non retros are coming, they probably won't make a decision until Saturday anyway.

Re: Re:

tim75":2qanedo0 said:
Ok we'll stick to the original plan then. Not sure if any non retros are coming, they probably won't make a decision until Saturday anyway.

More than happy with that :) be nice if at least one of the retro folk came along but i wont hold my breath !!

Mick

Re:

Tis a busy biking weekend across the country by the looks of it. Have a blast folks, I'll be trying not to come last at Hodgemoor...

Re:

Thanks Al, I'm sure one day we'll get to go for a ride! Good luck in the race, I'd be interested to know what it's like.

Back