Swinley ride, 12 May 2018

now that royal rubbish is over back to week days for me. So much quieter

Re:

A wonderful morning over there today with some pals as well. As dusty as I've ever seen there. The Labyrinth is open but the jump section next to it is still closed along with the first couple of red sections. Lots of people out but no congestion.

I went Friday 22. Lovely and empty of people. One section closed on the blue. But just rode under the tape and kept going. After the first time through couldn't see why closed off.

tintin40":3u7s9xpb said:
I went Friday 22. Lovely and empty of people. One section closed on the blue. But just rode under the tape and kept going. After the first time through couldn't see why closed off.

Did you go in the Labyrinth? They've cut a lot back there, still a lot of fun but it puts a totally different dynamic to it. The new berms towards the end of the blue run are very welcome too.

al-onestare":33tu5jgz said:
tintin40":33tu5jgz said:

Did you go in the Labyrinth? They've cut a lot back there, still a lot of fun but it puts a totally different dynamic to it. The new berms towards the end of the blue run are very welcome too.

No. Maybe give it a go next Friday. I saw a large bird of pray this time! Does Berkshire have eagles? :LOL: Shame couldn't stop to have a good look. Plus no camera :roll:
It's nice that work backs on to Swinley.

Back