Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

I'll be running this event on the above Sunday. Starting at 10am, outside the Amsterdam pub, Shoreham.
Around 50 miles, it takes on some beautiful, quiet country lanes, and with a tea rooms or the option of a pub stop across the road for lunch, in Steyning.

What's not to like?

Mike

I know that area really well from when I used to live down that way. The countryside is very very nice.

Re:

This is very close to impending baby birth date - but if I can wrangle a couple of spare hours i'll be happy to join. I'll certainly be able to say hello at the proposed lunch stop :)

Mike Muz 67":1uwfwdft said:
Hi folks,

I'll be running this event on the above Sunday. Starting at 10am, outside the Amsterdam pub, Shoreham.
Around 50 miles, it takes on some beautiful, quiet country lanes, and with a tea rooms or the option of a pub stop across the road for lunch, in Steyning.

What's not to like?

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'd like to join you if I'm in Sussex that weekend. Question...is the route likely to go west, I only ask as Shoreham is at least 45/60 minutes from Rustington ? If so I 'd join you nearer Rust'n.

I've not seen that Roberts of yours yet...there was an interesting Roberts event last week.

Cheers, J.

Re:

That's cos I don't have a Roberts road bike. Probably the Jackson you're thinking of. Shoreham is as far west as it goes I'm afraid. But you could organise another ride from Rustington if you like

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2rm00bpy said:
That's cos I don't have a Roberts road bike.

Then forgive me, cos I'm sure you had a Roberts, I may have missed you selling it is as I was living in Spain for the early part of the year. Thanks, there is a ride from Rustington in 2018 - dates on Classic Lightweights, different route from last year.

Best, J.

Re:

I had a Roberts road bike in the late'90s. Not since. Just to clarify.

Mike

Latest posts

Back