Christmas at Swinley! - Saturday 9th December

Re:

Sorry to let you down boys :(

Bad back pains started yesterday, can barely commute to work on the road bike. Not happy to miss a ride.

Hope to see you soon

Mike

KeepItSteel":32s9tqna said:
Alas, it'll just be you and I for this now Tim, Mike has had to pull out unfortunately.

You still happy to head up there?

Yeah I'm still on if you are. Any more details about the car park where we're meeting, American Golf Centre?

Cool.
I'm at the Xmas do currently, will post up a link when I get back. But yes, if you head to American golf on the A30, south of the forest, there's a little side road on the north of the A30 that's perfect for riding in from

Re:

Sorry I won't be there this morning guys but my mum is very ill in hospital so obviously that has taken priority.......have a good one and I will be in touch regards the ride later in the month

Mick

Re:

Sorry to hear that Mick, wishing you all the best.

Hope to see you around Christmas time

Mike

Looks like I still have a way to go before I'll be riding again, but look forward to some pics.

Re:

Sorry guys, no pics. Alas, I was a little worse for wear after a much longer than anticipated works Xmas party so had to bail on Tim at the last minute..

In which case, this outing shall no doubt be rearranged for the new year, so keeps your eyes peeled.

Fagin - hope you're well enough to join us then.

ATB.

Latest posts

Back