April 30th, proper off road CAKE fest ! ! !

Re: Re:

shawnb":12145806 said:
shawnb":12145806 said:
The 30th is my birthday and 3 days after the due date of our second baby. I'll still keep it pencilled in though :LOL:

Well I MAY well be able to make this now as our new baby decided to make a very early appearance today..... would be a nice change to do something like this on my birthday...

Wow !! Congratulations to you and the good lady :)
Hope to see you on the 30th then :)

Mick

Re: Re:

godders":36fau733 said:
shawnb":36fau733 said:
shawnb":36fau733 said:
The 30th is my birthday and 3 days after the due date of our second baby. I'll still keep it pencilled in though :LOL:

Well I MAY well be able to make this now as our new baby decided to make a very early appearance today..... would be a nice change to do something like this on my birthday...

Wow !! Congratulations to you and the good lady :)
Hope to see you on the 30th then :)

Mick

Cheers Mick!

Re:

Was thinking of doing this ride, but just realised I'll be in the Isle of Man!

I have not been on a bike this year. Is this ride suitable for me? (ps I don't get up early) (pps I am old) (ppps my memory for routes is not good) (pppps what was I saying?)

Re:

I don't know what your fitness is like, but if you haven't ridden for nearly five months, I can't imagine you want to start your cycling year with this one!

Re:

One week to go folks!

So get those old bikes dusted off, chains and cables oiled, ;)

LET'S DO SOME RIDING! :cool: :cool:

Unfortunately though in West Chiltington on Saturday, we're now not staying over as planned. The in-laws are selling and we're picking stuff up, so no room for a bike. :cry:

Latest posts

Back