TOUR du CAKE, 25th March, + AFTERMATH ! !

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":35dpk03t said:
godders":35dpk03t said:
Unless you ride from home do the ride then ride home again ;)

I will be coming along :)

Mick

Good lad !

I may even go off piste on the way! :cool:

Or we could leave the prom at roedean/ovingdean roundabout and add 2-3 miles off road and re-join a mile down the road? I live in ovingdean and there's a handful of good trails just off the A259.....

Re: Re:

shawnb":131taknc said:
Mike Muz 67":131taknc said:
godders":131taknc said:
Unless you ride from home do the ride then ride home again ;)

I will be coming along :)

Mick

Good lad !

I may even go off piste on the way! :cool:

Or we could leave the prom at roedean/ovingdean roundabout and add 2-3 miles off road and re-join a mile down the road? I live in ovingdean and there's a handful of good trails just off the A259.....

Round the back of the windmill? Or around the back of what was Sunblest?

Mike

Re: TOUR du CAKE, 26th Feb

Sort of Mike, jib off at roedean and climb up to the east Brighton golf course where there's plenty of singletrack, then level ride through ovingdean (past my house in case of any toilet stops / wrenching !) then across to beacon hill and then drop down to the windmill?
Just an idea and don't want to tread on your toes what with it being your ride !
Shawn

Re: TOUR du CAKE, 26th Feb

shawnb":28ptqo1c said:
Sort of Mike, jib off at roedean and climb up to the east Brighton golf course where there's plenty of singletrack, then level ride through ovingdean (past my house in case of any toilet stops / wrenching !) then across to beacon hill and then drop down to the windmill?
Just an idea and don't want to tread on your toes what with it being your ride !
Shawn

I am always open to suggestions, as long as they're clean! I know where you mean. It could justify even more cake then! :p

Mike

Back