Road ride, Haywards Heath, AFTERMATH

Re:

Upto you Mike! I've added a few extra miles on this time.... Not enough to worry you but will be a long day if you ride here then do the ride and back home again :0 would do me in that's for sure ;) lol

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1ilxnnbz said:
Hmmmmm, around a 60 mile round trip!

More like 70 I would have thought....I know I've clocked 60 just doing the tour de cake run from here along the sea front then home ;)

Re:

Is anyone else up for this?

Out of ALL the local RetroBIKE members, is it really only two of us that are interested in going out for a ride tomorrow?

Mike

Re:

Really sorry I can't make it tomorrow, but I do think it's pathetic that in the whole of the south east it's just you 2 that can be bothered to go on this ride!
I would normally come but I have a family "do". :facepalm:

Re:

I know Christmas is coming up, but as blokes - mainly - don't we all leave it until the 24th so we CAN go out riding?

Sorry to hear that Andy, who regularly makes the rides we organize, coming from Maidstone area!

Catch up soon mate ;)

Re:

No probs Andy ;) we will do another one in the New year sometime :) nice route bit longer than the last time but still with mostly quiet back lanes :) have a good Christmas and see you next year :)

Mick

Back