show us your ride thread!!!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
basically what i want from you ALL is your local ride.

the idea being that maybe we can get together and at some point have mini meets to do your local route. the main reason i'm asking for this is because i know my local area but i don't know yours!! :LOL:

so far i can do a good ride on the isle of wight, a good route in the purbecks (with makster as the best guide) loads around the new forest but quite easy/dull, haldon was a good venue for a ride, and also our area does include south wales so that covers afan forest etc but there must be more available in our quite large area!!

for example who knows a good route in the quantocks or exmoor??!!

so come on guys, show us your local route on this thread with a pic or 2 and a brief description, milage, how hilly, approx ride time etc

then maybe we can have a ride on YOUR doorstep!! :D

Attachments

• weneedyou.jpg
    weneedyou.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 15,189
I have the Mendips classic on my doorstep, will try and get some pics etc up next time I go out, but it has been written up in MBR and MBUK more times than I've had hot breakfasts. :)

Keen for a Mendips mash up, any one else in?

BarneyRubble":1koftne1 said:
I have the Mendips classic on my doorstep, will try and get some pics etc up next time I go out, but it has been written up in MBR and MBUK more times than I've had hot breakfasts. :)

Keen for a Mendips mash up, any one else in?

I do most of my riding on and around the Mendips so would be interesed to know the route of the Mendips classic. I'd be up for a ride too sometime.

Cheers,

James

Cool!!!

These are the trails I ride most often starting and finishing at The Swan in Rowberrow.

There's loads more around there too!!!

Attachments

• James' SS Ride Woo Lets Go.jpg
    James' SS Ride Woo Lets Go.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 15,138
cool :cool: i'm gonna try an get an IOW ride organised for next month then i'll see about getting a date organised between us for a ride your way :D

Oh, now its back, and still rad!!! Seems I can only see it when I'm logged in. Weird!!! I guess pictures of over a certain radness level can only be viewed by fully signed up members!!! ;)

I drew the red lines myself don't ya know!!! :cool:

JamesM":18nu1gvw said:
Oh, now its back, and still rad!!! Seems I can only see it when I'm logged in. Weird!!! I guess pictures of over a certain radness level can only be viewed by fully signed up members!!! ;)

I drew the red lines myself don't ya know!!! :cool:

That is basically the trails I ride as well, or variations on that theme. Looking forward to getting something sorted - the trails are completely dry; lets hope they stay like it. :)

Back