my "go to" trail pictures

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
edit

I have decided to use this thread as a picture thread for my rides, mainly the isle of wight stuff as i always seem to get good pics over there. so i'll update it as i get some good pics.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

these first pics are from the original post about a ride i did a while ago.

Attachments

• iow1.jpg
    iow1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,030
  • iow2.jpg
    iow2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,030
  • iow3.jpg
    iow3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • iow4.jpg
    iow4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,030
Quality, great pics again and the Explosif is looking mean :D

count me in for an IOW Sunday ride soon, I will be hoping for ice cream weather !

i'm really happy with the explosif at the mo, i know it's no where near original but at the moment i like the ride and that is more important.

i nicked the xtr sti's and brakes and wheels from it for the E3 build, then stuck in the spinergy wheels (which i love the ride of) and used the v brakes as this bike is the only retro machine i have that doesn't have the canti hanger built into the frame which means i can use v's without having the unsightly unused canti hanger :LOL: then i stuck in a NOS x-lite post and a NOS syncros stem with a little more rise and slightly shorter which makes it more comfortable but still feeling racey.

gonna try and get out in the next 2 days aswel :cool:

here's some stuff from tonight

late decision to hit the trails after a pain in the bum day and these pics are from the phone and i think are pretty good :D

Attachments

• bright before night.jpg
    bright before night.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 980
  • headon warren.jpg
    headon warren.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 980
  • tennyson woz ere.jpg
    tennyson woz ere.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 980
a couple more :D

Attachments

• moden toss in the sunset.jpg
    moden toss in the sunset.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 978
  • pink and blue nightstorm.jpg
    pink and blue nightstorm.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 978
so today i met up with makster at around 2pm and headed for the purbeck hills, the boy was flying . . . . i wasn't!!! :LOL:

the hills . . . . the sand . . . . i can think of more excuses for my pitiful level of fitness/performance but then it would all come back to the fact that i was just slow!!! :LOL:

great ride though, we talked bikes, rides, poss future rides and that mustang thread!!! :LOL: in one of these pics you will see makster walking towards the camera, this was when he was checking out a bike to confirm wheher or not it was a raleigh activator so we could post it on the mustang thread . . . unfortunately it was a "pulse" something or other! :LOL:

Attachments

• chains are bad apparently.jpg
    chains are bad apparently.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 971
  • early evening sun at the pub on sandbanks, the english riviera.jpg
    early evening sun at the pub on sandbanks, the english riviera.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 971
  • makster went to check out activator man in the yellow helmet.jpg
    makster went to check out activator man in the yellow helmet.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 971
today i went for a short ride around brockenhurst towards lyndhurst and back, only about an hour and a half with picture stops etc but i just wanted a spin before i start a nightshift. stopped by the ferrari and maserati garage.

was riding the aluminium O, haven't ridden it in ages but i thought it deserved an outing. :D

Attachments

• maserati.jpg
    maserati.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 964
  • newforest ride.jpg
    newforest ride.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 964
  • white on white.jpg
    white on white.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 964
Back