IOW aftermath thread!! 13/12/09

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
what an awsome day!! :D

only 7 brave warriors dared to ride the island today!!

it was cold and hard but we fought like achillies himself! well . . . ok that's an exageration!! :LOL: but it was a very taxing ride especially for me as i haven't done much riding recently and it shows because of how far back on the climbs i was! :(

as per usual the riding was good and the conversation was of a very low tone! :LOL: it's probably just as well that only a few turned up as i'm sure we would have offended someone!!! :LOL:

here's some pics :D

Attachments

• the boys salute!!.jpg
    the boys salute!!.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,684
  • the hills were hard and long!.jpg
    the hills were hard and long!.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,684
  • the sheep run from heathy!.jpg
    the sheep run from heathy!.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,684
  • that's me that is!!.jpg
    that's me that is!!.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,684
the weather was good! no rain!!!! :D

i've just come back from the curry house via the pub, i'm about 4 pints in, alot for me, i see no one else has posted yet, i think this is because heathy was delivering furniture in brighton and london after the ride and makster was going on a football club piss up!!

bikes and beers, perfect!! :D :D

What a great day out! The IOW never fails to supprise me with just how bloody hilly it is. I'm sure you're never on flat ground for more than 100 yards and are always either climbing or decending :D

The banter was the funniest yet. Far too many quotes to list, but I'll never look at Bruce Forsyth in the same way again :LOL:

Great weather, great ride, great people......nice chips!!

Cant wait for the next one. Another great job done by Jonny :cool:

With hindsight though, I really should have eaten something when I got home before going out on the lash....messy night!

looks great chaps. gutted i couldnt make it. i look forward to the next opportunity. if only to expand my vocabulary from heathy's latest expressions.

JB666 organises a good ride.

:cool:

only because of the people that turn up and make the rides we have done such a good laugh!! :LOL:

edit, that wasn't a dig by the way, just a general comment that it's always fun whoever turns up!

Cheers, that was a great ride out Jon, can't believe the weather held out all day, or how little mud there was :D

All i have to say is this, if you like laughing alot and riding your bike then you missed out. Best come along next time ;)

I got home at 11.45 in the end boyz.

Another fab meet guy's, after the convo in the pub, think we might need to find another lunch spot for the next one :D

And il try and not catch the bus up the next climb :p

Back