Future dates for our SW diary

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Fellow SW riders ;) Hello from your AEC and my deputy Jonnyboy666

We now have some dates for your diaries,

Would be good to see as many SW members as possible at these, this way we should recruit even more of the masses out there with retro bikes in their sheds :idea:

These are going to be the 3 big local meets. We should also organise many more, like the one's we have been doing already.

First up, as this is near to lot's of members Haldon on 7/3/10

Secondly, i'm going to add a retro category to next years Spam biking's Set2rise, which is a 12 hour night race 6-6. I know this won't appeal to everyone, but thought it would be a laugh.
This event is to take place on 29/5/10 and details will be available here
http://www.spambiking.co.uk/

And 3rd, and this ones the biggie. Were going to organise a big party and retro ride with camping on the Isle of White in July 11/7/10
There's going to be competitions and lots of laughs at this.
This will also be family friendly so bring the other halves and kids too ;)

Haldon is ace and its a few days before my birthday! I know where a few of the the unmarked trails are also

Hello fellow South West residents. As everything seems to be a little focussed on the South South West, how about something on the Mendips, Quantocks or near Bristol?

Also, the CLIC 24 will be happening again in May and we are due a dry one! Details here: http://www.clic24.org.uk/ keep an eye on the site for details of next year's event as it was really good fun and almost more about the beer and bands than slogging round the track...oh yeah and raising some cash for CLIC! ;)

Is the Haldon ride going to be freeriding or xc(ish)?
Just wondering as what bike would be appropriate, LT HT or Freeride squish rig. Or is it going to be retro only?

Hi Heathy,

I will be out on some SW rides usual in 2010, I am going to aim to do MM10 for sure :shock:

Will watch this space and by all means PM me if you havnt seen a post from me.

Cheers

J

Back