SW Retro Ride - Sunday 17th July - Haldon or Woodbury?

Woodbury or Haldon?

• Woodbury Common

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Haldon Forest

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiboltrider

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, here we go again >>>

Sunday 17th of July has been suggested by several SW riders.

Is the usual 10am meet, 10.30 kick off ok?

Woodbury Common or Haldon Forest?

I'll pm as many SW riders as I can over the next day or two. Pm me if you're not on the list and want to be or if you want to be taken off the list.

Cheers - Tim :D

I'm a definite maybe, so as I don't know either location, I'll go with the flow, oh and I haven't anything retro and suitable....will an early purple Pugsley be OK?

Re:

Excellent, well done Tim for trying to get things going again - it used to be really good!
I'm in for either location. If Woodbury is chosen I've built up a good
knowledge of the trails over the last 3 years of living around the corner from Pine Ridge so could lead or help with a route. Could be rigid-friendly yet still include loads of sweet single-track.

Re:

Good to hear from you Tibol, I'm up for a ride on the 17th, and to be honest either location is fine although i went to Haldon last saturday so Woodbury is my prefered option, but ultimately I'm not bothered either way.

I should be around for that, will double check with my walking calendar later, and I'm easy on either location!

Hi All..
thank you for invite me.

sorry i cannot join on 17 July due working but if 10July YES i can join and i vote for Haldon Forest :)

newbike now :)

I've just looked on a map to see where these are and actually if we do Woodbury I can visit my Uncle John at Newton Poppleford on the way home..............but as I say not sure I can make it, so I'll go with the flow (or not).....

Back