6 BIKES STOLEN FROM WIMBORNE DORSET BIG REWARD OFFERED

RetroCollector

Dirt Disciple
I am truly sad to say that my beloved collection of retro mountain bikes and the Mrs bike have been stolen in the night on Friday. The whole thing is strange they thiefs/theif went to a lot of trouble to steal this collection. Then decided to leave my daughters little pepper pig bike and a super v frame behind but closed and locked up afterwards. Also they could have had a pristine ultra low mileage sierra which was unlocked and covered in the garage but they didn't even lift the cover off the car to look??.

HERE IS THE LIST: 1) 1997 Red Cannondale F700 Volvo
2) 1997 Yellow Cannondale Super V900
3) 1997 Yellow Team Giant Martin Hawyes Trials Bike
4) 1997 Specialized FSR Ground Control Blue
5) 2001 GT Avalanche 0.0 Red
6) 2007 Carrera Kracken " Mrs cheapy bike"

I wanted the bikes I had since I was a teenager and could not afford them back then. But now as a grown man I felt get back on the saddle and own and ride everything I ever wanted I am utterly devastated that they are gone.

REWARD OFFERED £500 FOR THE BIKES RETURNED
£1000 FOR THE BIKES RETURNED AND THE THIEF
ALL INFO TREATED WITH THE STRICKEST CONFIDENCE BE ASSURED ON THAT

I am new to this forum so not sure where to put this and what to do but please share this with anyone you can I would really appreciate it.

Call me direct on 07977-422634 or email me glennwatkin@fsmail.net :facepalm:

Re:

Absolutely gutted for you brother.

I will keep a look out for them in South Somerset and also West Bay where I work.

Have you got any photos of them so you can post them up on here?

My sympathies- had my Raleigh RSP300 joined with a motorcycle thatcham approved chain and lock joined to my wife's modern Ghost stolen three weeks ago. Was gutted about my RSP-totally original. Have now retrieved it after seeing it on gumtree and doing some investigation work myself. Police brought it back -although dented top tube, Raleigh ID decals removed, different non-descript front wheel.

Hope you have luck getting them back and in good condition. What a moron/ morons.

Back