• October 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pyro Tim

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Planning on a Sunday morning Purbecks ride at the end of September / beginning of October, but to help keep numbers high, would like you to decide the date.

20-25 miles round the hilly Purbecks, with a cake stop, and maybe a beer stop too.

Start time would be 10:30 Sandbanks side of the ferry, or 15 minutes later Studland side. I haven't had an MTB ride this year, so pace won't be high. We go at pace of slowest rider, and wait at top of hills when it's go at your pace type climb. Stunning scenery and normally a good laugh. Who's in?

14445616902_6735fa6f86_c.jpg

Re:

Ooooh Vaseline Boy you saucy minx you!! Ill try and go with the flow as i might be on call, but it would be good to catch up/eat cake/drink beer and thrash your pantaloons up the hills :)!! Sorry HILL!!

Just had a look at the rota: 20/25 September no go and Oct 17

It would be good if Milky could make it though i don't know if he has a PROPER mountain bike! :)

Re: Purbecks Ride Late Sept / Early Oct. Choose the date

This will be a rigid friendly ride. Or, being the Purbecks, fat bike friendly too, if that floats your boat.

I should be able to attend any of the dates, will have to swap day at work though :roll:

Sorry Chris, Sunday's just seem to be better for everyone else :(

Re:

God-Daughters 1st Birthday party. May be able to sneak out for a few hours at the start though

Guess it's the 4th then.

Don't worry about 1st birthdays Mark. They won't remember it ;)

Back