Early morning Purbeck ride Mon 29th Dec. Updated

retroyetirigid

Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
I'm doing an early morning Purbeck ride this Saturday. When I say early I mean 7am at the Sandbanks ferry type early :twisted: . The plan is to be out for a couple of hours and back at the ferry by 9.30ish, so (I) can spend the rest of the day chilling/(with family).

Am hoping to make this a fairly regular ride (on my part), say every other week, family commitments permitting. So will, hopefully, keep this thread updated.

Re:

I cant make this weekend, but would be up for the next one. It will give me some motivation to get my builds finished.

Re:

Signing up for updates... If there's a date I can make, I'll join you on the early ride!

Re: Early morning Purbeck ride Sat 13th Dec. Updated

Have had the all clear from SWMBO , so will be doing a ride next weekend (Dec 13th). Anyone interested ? Best wrap up if you are ;)

EDIT. This is assuming the ferry is back and working :roll: . If its not then I'll probably go for a blast around Moors Valley & Ringwood forest.

Re: Early morning Purbeck ride Sat 13th Dec. Updated

I'll be up for one in 2015. Might not be until Feb as work is mental in Jan and a drive up to Purbecks is a bit difficult with limited time.

So basically just replying to register updates for later..

Re:

Not sure whether the ferry's back yet, but I'm not able to join up tomorrow. Sorry y'all and hope to get a ride in over Xmas for sure.

Doing a :xmas-wink: Crimbo/New year :mrgreen: morning ride on Monday 29th if anyone is interested. Will be an 8.00am start instead of 7.00am and should be back before lunch (12.00ish).

Re:

Nice to see you today Chris, even if only on the ferry back! It was pretty early when I was at Old Harry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4,513
Back