SW - Woodbury Common ride - Sun 22nd June - CANCELLED

tiboltrider

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This ride is off. Next one will be in July!!!

So then, Junes South West Retro Ride will be on Sunday 22nd June at Woodbury Common, near Exeter ish. Four Firs car park (not the Castle :LOL: ) 1000 for 1030 start.

Julys ride will probably be led by Amedias and will be on Dartmoor - details to follow.

C ya there!

Re: SW - Jimbos Woodbury Common retro ride - Sun 22nd June 14!

I will. See you there.

Re: SW - Jimbos Woodbury Common retro ride - Sun 22nd June 14!

Tim - this clashes with Branscombe beer festival and I fear that I will be too hungover to move :oops:
Definitely up for the July one though if I'm free

Nice one for keep organising them, appreciated even if I dont make it out very often

Re:

Not able to get to this one already booked to do Liverpool-Chester-Liverpool charity ride.

Hope you get enough riders. C u next time.

Mark.

Re:

Would love to have jouned you on this one, but chances are slim. I'll let you know if anything changes - if you don't hear from me, count me out i'm afraid.

Have a great ride, fingers crossed I make it on the next Woodbury ride.

Re:

Having just joined the ranks of fatherhood :) I'm guessing I'll be out a lot less in the coming months. Obviously I'll be leading the Quantocks ride on the 12th July, but I'm going to be a little busy this summer!

Re: Re:

ajantom":4msti50c said:
Having just joined the ranks of fatherhood :) I'm guessing I'll be out a lot less in the coming months. Obviously I'll be leading the Quantocks ride on the 12th July, but I'm going to be a little busy this summer!
Congratulations.

You can look forwards, in the years ahead, to riding along with you offspring, enjoying the common interest of cycling and being out in the countryside... until you get to the first decent climb, where they change into a harder gear and leave you for dead... the ingrates!

Back