SW - Haldon Forest, Exeter retro ride - Sunday 13th October

tiboltrider

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sign up then for a SW retro ride at Haldon being led by Tom on Sunday 13th October!

1000 meeting time for 1030 ride.

:D

Re: SW - Haldon Forest, Exeter retro ride - Sunday 13th Octo

tiboltrider":7dn4e48j said:
Sign up then for a SW retro ride at Haldon being led by Tom on Sunday 13th October!

1000 meeting time for 1030 ride.

:D
Put me down as 50/50 for this one. Will confirm as soon as I can.

Regards

There's some really nice new singletrack lines been built recently, fun and flowy, but not too technical.
I'll try to put together a route of about 10-12 miles that takes in lots of the fun marked and off-piste trails.

ajantom":19jz6oun said:
There's some really nice new singletrack lines been built recently, fun and flowy, but not too technical.
I'll try to put together a route of about 10-12 miles that takes in lots of the fun marked and off-piste trails.
Sounds good. A few people have mentioned the unofficial stuff to me, but I never have the time or guidance to investigate those 'mystery tracks' I see disappearing into the woods.

Went up there last night actually. Wet weekend and too many liberties on a cattle grid = much pain = rest of the evening in A&E. No permanent damage, so back on the bike in a couple of days :D.

Regards

We do a Wednesday evening ride up there - 6.30 at the Ley Arms in Kenn, or 7pm at the top of the hill near the underpass. A lot of the guys who build the off-piste trails come out on that, so it's a good way to learn all the nice stuff ;)

ajantom":1676f3vj said:
We do a Wednesday evening ride up there - 6.30 at the Ley Arms in Kenn, or 7pm at the top of the hill near the underpass. A lot of the guys who build the off-piste trails come out on that, so it's a good way to learn all the nice stuff ;)
Sounds good - will probably drop you a PM on that when I am properly back up and running.

Regards

i'll try and make this.

Looks like Gravymonster and I will try and make it.... Keep me posted!

Si

Back