SW Retro Ride Sunday 19th May 2013 - Woodbury Common

ajantom

Retrobike Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Had this ride up in the Diary for Sunday the 12th, but just been informed we are going to the inlaws for the day :| oh, well. The MiL does do a good roast :D

So, I'm happy to put it off to the following Sunday the 19th.

Show interest (if any :LOL: ) below.

Oh, let's hope the nice weather continues, as Woodbury is riding really well at the moment.

Re: SW Retro Ride May 2013 - Woodbury Common

Keep replying to these to keep my hat in the ring, but still awaiting a knee op so out of action for a while. Was up near there the other day though and you are right, has dried out loads and looks great. Very jealous of you all!

19th ok for me.
We should be moving house to about 3 or 4 mins ride from the common a couple of weeks after that. Getting excited about it now after 2 abortive attempts to move in the last year.

i have the girls that day. Hope you have a good one.

Still on for this, so meet at the Castle carpark 10am to leave at 10.30am.
Should be bringing a couple of mates with me - not sure if they'll be on retro though.
See you Sunday :)

Looks like a minimal turnout Tom - I think I'm dropping out too, you have a good non retro blast & we'll hope for better take-up for the next one.
Jim.

No worries everyone! Was just me and my mate joe. Had a lovely ride, about 15 miles and very dry conditions.
Hopefully a few more up at Haldon in a few weeks. :)

Nice one Tom! Sorry for the no-show. Jon was partying hard the night before so I knew he would be incapable today.
How about going to Cardinham Woods, Bodmin in July or Aug? Heard good things about the trails & we'd get to meet some Cornish retro-bikers.
We would camp the night before (well, van to be accurate) & poss check out the family trails at Lanhydrock on Sat.

Back