isle of wight ride, date change?! the 12th? see page 2

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
first of all my apologies for not doing a ride sooner, work has been quite busy, got stuck with overtime and was also under the weather for a while, which hasn't helped my time (or lack of it) on the bike

anyway, a couple of people have asked about a ride and looking ahead on my shift rota the 5th of may (might beable to do the following sunday if the 5th is no good) would be a good date for me and i think almost a month in advance is pretty good notice for most people :D

so usual idea, meet at Lymington ferry terminal, aim for a 10am ferry, lunch at the pub, and about 20 to 30 miles depending on the route wanted and riders that turn up. ride what you want, retro, modern, just happy to have people out, wouldn't recommend single speed but if you like pain then go for it! lots of hills on the island, no flats, just up or down!

the ferry is about 11ish quid and car park is a 4ish i think. if there is 10 of us there is a 10% discount on the ferry ticket.

ferry details, including a map/postcode etc

http://www.wightlink.co.uk/

come on then! would be good to see some new faces aswel as the old ones :D

Re: isle of wight ride, sunday 5th of may

Ok, I think I'm free

Edit: Bugger. I'm not free. Can't do Sundays in the summer. I play cricket and the team needs me

Pyro Tim":a2nyqdde said:
Ok, I think I'm free

Edit: Bugger. I'm not free. Can't do Sundays in the summer. I play cricket and the team needs me

summer??!! hasn't even got to spring yet!! :shock:

Season starts next week. Off to nets this evening, was an eye opener last week :shock:

Gunna have to work on this as the wife is at the Badminton Horse trials this weekend which is difficult with my Boys.....

Saturdays are better for me as I normally work Sundays :? . Will also have to juggle when I have the kids as well :roll:

Latest posts

Back