• Sunday 25/11/12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ajantom

Retrobike Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
So, following on from last Sunday's enjoyable jaunt up on Haldon, I think a Woodbury outing is on the cards.

People seemed up for a ride towards the end of November, so either the 18th or the 25th - make your choice above ;)

November the 18th - 10am meet to get going at 10.30

We'll meet up in the Castle car park - if it's full there is another one on the other side of the road.

Googlemap linky:
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=e...=uk&ei=7IuNUODDEauN0wX_9YHAAw&ved=0CCIQ8gEwAA

Both dates work for me. I've never gone to a meetup ride before (well, not since I was about 16), will add my pics to the roll call thread :)

Looks like the 18th is getting the nod, so we'll go for that unless anyone really minds.

Here's hoping for nice weather :p

F$@k, I've got a problem with a car access that day... :cry: Is anybody driving form Exeter and could pick me up from one of the train stations? I'd take a train from Paignton. :roll:

medoramas":iref7j32 said:
F$@k, I've got a problem with a car access that day... :cry: Is anybody driving form Exeter and could pick me up from one of the train stations? I'd take a train from Paignton. :roll:
Can give u a lift from Paignton for some petrol £s :D

tiboltrider":2m9l3y9x said:
medoramas":2m9l3y9x said:
Can give u a lift from Paignton for some petrol £s :D
That sound like a plan! :) Just PM me how much we're talking, so I won't be unprepared :cool: I live by the killer ascent Marldon Road, just by Smallcombe Rd turn - it that on your way, or you prefer me to ride somewhere else?

BTW, are you guys doing the Movember thing? I hope I won't be the only ridiculously looking mo bro... :-D

Planned a nice 14.5 mile route today (can be shortened to 11.5'ish if the weather's not so good), here's hoping for a sunny day :D

No Movember for me - I did it last year and looked daft!

Back