The Quantocks Or ???? Sometime Over The Christmas Period

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
I know its a little early but thought maybe would be good to get away for a few hours weather permitting......Or anywhere else in the south west if anyone has a better idea....Purbecks maybe even....... :LOL:

Will

Re: The Quantock Hills sometime over Christmas

Hello Will,
I would be interested in getting out sometime over the Yule period, your planning is most welcome. I would be happy to travel for it.
regards Ian

Its just an idea, i thought maybe an early plan would be good for most of us who have family and stuff but also understand that some cant put their name forward yet as they havent a clue what their doing for christmas yet.... :LOL:

Can we have some ideas anyone............

i'd been looking for someone to sort a ride down that way a while ago but it seemed no one knew the terrain riding wise and i'm to far away to get to know it.

i'd defo be up for a ride down there if someone knows a good route, pref with a stop for food etc. maybe 20ish miles?

I'd be up for it. Got a book with some routes in but local knowledge would be better.

I go up there a fair bit, the map below is part of the route that I go on.
I start above West Bagborough at Lydeard Hill carpark and link in to the the route from there.
The map is taken from a book printed in 1987 called the Off-Road Bicycle Book.

Attachments

• Quantock Hills.jpg
    Quantock Hills.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,200
Hurrah.......At last someone who can lead us round then :LOL:

I can see it now.......A good two hour razz around those hills then a big sunday lunch and pint in front of a fire......Nice :cool:

Im looking forward to it already.

Back