Haldon 20/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Right then, the vote on the previous thread was pretty conclusive (and I dont want any BOTM type controversy here please :LOL: ) so lets set a date for a ride at Haldon.
Those who can make this, please register your intent here so we can get an idea on numbers ;)

Yep, think I can make that & yesterday, my 1st day of redundancy/early retirement I collected 3 project bikes. So, could be riding an Orange Evo2 or an odd Dyna-tech ti/steel thing with UGLI fork. The other is a Reynolds 708 framed Raleigh tourer with 23" frame, so I won't be on that one!

I woundn't mind joining you, what kind of mileage do you usually do as I'll probably have to ride up there from just outside Exeter, and haven't been on a ride of over 2 miles since the start of last december. :cry:

kula":g0g497s6 said:
I woundn't mind joining you, what kind of mileage do you usually do as I'll probably have to ride up there from just outside Exeter, and haven't been on a ride of over 2 miles since the start of last december. :cry:

we never go at a killer pace, just what is comfortable for everyone, then we stop for munchies ;)

Dont think Im going to be able to make this im afraid, but logging interest for future ones (after May realistically).

hmm bus for me is a tenner return from plymouth
i would like too maybe me and a mate not sure yet

not sure on sunday service and what he does on sundays

what sort of riding is it?
i dont have a retrobike though! :oops:

You can ride whatever you like! I'll probably be bringing some friends along and they will all be riding modern (as thats all they have too).
My ride would have a retro-purist pulling their hair out anyway :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back