Ottery & Woodbury 25 miler - anyone interested?

ajantom

Retrobike Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Been doing a lot of exploring round here recently, and have put together some nice longish routes taking in Ottery, East Hill, Harpford Woods & Woodbury.

Anyone up for a quarter century on a sunday in the near future?
Would start at the car park in the middle of Ottery, and probably take 3 1/2 hours.

The route would be about 70% off-road/30% road.

Tom :D

Oh, and I could be persuaded to supply bacon butties afterwards.

yes, I'm definitely interested. Used to ride Woodbury area all the time in the '90's when we lived in Exeter but it's usually S Devon these days. Come March I'll be newly-redundant & looking for some fresh rides. Bacon butties are ace too, what's your coffee like?

I'm quite tied up til May but can I book myself in for any after that date in Ottery and Woodbury as they are on my doorstep and I just get lost everytime I venture out :LOL:

Well I'm out nearly every sunday at the moment, so if you ever have one free drop me a line.

Jimbo - my coffee is excellent!

ajantom":33fs39cp said:
Well I'm out nearly every sunday at the moment, so if you ever have one free drop me a line.

Jimbo - my coffee is excellent!

I'll take you up on that. Hope the saracen is getting its fair share!

Count me in (coomber's brother), sounds good. We've done a bit of woodbury but never find a decent loop. I did some awesome races there in the 1990's but can't find it! Simalarly ridden around East HIll a few times, some nice tracks but can never find a loop, always end up on a back road and then a long dull road trip back to Honiton!! :LOL:

I may even try and get my rockhopper off the ground in time if my bank manager is feeling generous! :D

Hi. When are out on your ride next. As would like to see what loop you have found . I live in Exmouth and interested to see where it goes.

Back