Any bristol retro riders?

simonlovell99

Senior Retro Guru
Anybody in Bristol to organise a Bristol retro bimble - ashton court, leigh woods? moderate rider(s) who may be slow or just up for a leisurely bimble.

If you send Agency_Scum a PM he will happily help you, Mark is a top top bloke who knows Ashton Court and Leigh Woods like no one else, He organises rides there for beginners, fast and super fast, here is his thang http://www.thecheesyriders.co.uk/ he also arranges the Bristol Bike Jumble every month at Mud Dock. He regularly uses words like Lush, Gert and Corrr :LOL: and is partial to Cake !

Cheers GM :cool:

I'd be up for a pootle round at some point - it has been a while since I rode round Ashton Court and Leigh woods now that I live down/up on the Mendips. I'd also be up for a Mendips ride if you fancies the short drive South? :cool:

Ashton Court and Rowberrow/mendips are local and regular'ish for me and a few others. Would be happy to meet sometime. Fair weather riders mostly!
I can recommend a Butcombe Gold in the Swan at Rowberrow after too.

That be great, at the moment ashton court and rowberrow will be muddy as anything. PM me if your going for fair whether ride

PS. Im not that fast on the uphills and such

Back