North West London

retrokona

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've seen/spoken to a couple of members in London but wondered if there were any riders in North West London?

For my sins i live in NW and will be till next june. If your looking for place off road to ride forget it. nothing. Have to go to lovely SW London for any off road riding.

I grew up in Bournemouth so was very spoilt with the awesome area and rides.
Been out a few times around Watford and Bushey but your right in saying the best bits are West and South West....

sorry to resurrect an old post, but just getting back into riding after a lengthy break, is there anywhere easily accessible to north west London to do a bit of light trail riding? or do I need to get myself south west?

cheers
dave

munkykramp":3bl8x1q6 said:
sorry to resurrect an old post, but just getting back into riding after a lengthy break, is there anywhere easily accessible to north west London to do a bit of light trail riding? or do I need to get myself south west?

cheers
dave

A few 'parks' and wooded areas also hampstead heath. But its rubbish. Alright if you want to take the dog for a walk.
Over ground train to Kew gds then along the thames footpath to Richmond Park or keep going to Hampton Court a bit of road Esher then off road Oxshot, Esher heath, Ranmore common, Box Hill & Leith Hill 90% off road. Or drive to Esher not sure were to park.

Back