Exeter area - Woodbury This Sunday 10:30 start

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
I am going for a ride with my Brother who lives in Exeter, If anyone fancies Haldon Hill or Woodbury Common ? let me know, I dont know the area but anyone with some knowledge or wants to meet up feel free to come along :cool:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit ;

Sunday 15th Aug 10:00 for 10:30 start, Will look to meet in free car park in map linky below, I have also put a picture from the map highlighting carpark.

MAP Click on Here!

Woodbury.jpg

Atendees

Gravy Monster
GM's Brother
Lookback ?
Tiboltrider
Heathy ?
Danpiero
Rojo
Kirbdug
Konaglider

tiboltrider":1cjpnk9g said:
Count me in! :D (retro or modern?)

Good man ! Retro of course ;) but not a problem if you dont, Shall we make this a more formal meet then and attempt to get some of the South West possee down and dirty ?

I think so. It's been a while since the last Haldon meet - let's try and get a few more to come along to this one!!! :p

i am working that day but i might be up for a ride at haldon on august the 6th, it's a friday, i'll be staying in the area as i'm there for a stag weekend but thought i'd take advantage of being off the previous day!

I'm at a stag do in Cardiff the day before so may be able to detour on the way back. This is obviously hang-over dependant!!

Yeah i would be up for it , i haven't been along to a retrobike ride yet would be good to meet up . Haldon or woodbury would be good

If I can get a bike up and running by then , I be up for woodbury common. Be good to make a meet, very very unfit though :( :(

Back