Future dates for our SW diary

Re:

Would love to join you on a Woodbury ride...so long as you don't mind someone slowing you up! I'm not sure what takes longer: 1) getting around to build something out of my RB stash, or 2) me getting around Woodbury common!

Would love to join you guys, April may be a bit of a struggle as I've got about a bajillion things on but if you pin down a date I'll see if I can make it.

Matt

Despite being fairly local I've never ridden Woodbury common before :oops:

If a ride gets organized and I've got nothing on I'll more than likely come along.

Re:

How about 13th April then? Meet at Four Firs car park 10.00 for 10.30 start.
Can lead a 2 hour loop with much single track. Just did the loop this morning & was shown, & rode some of, the "mini Afan" section. Didn't know it was there, I need to get more practice, some of it a bit hairy for me but there are easier runs. Don't worry too much about your fitness guys, these rides are conducted at recreational pace if I'm in front.

Re:

April and early may no good for me now jimbo sorry.

Lets book one in for sometime in advance. Been so few recently.

Re: April Woodbury ride

Well, why don't we just stick to 13th April & see what happens? If no-one turns up I'll do a loop anyway! Got to give Tiboltrider the bit of M900 I've been owing for months.
10.15 for 10.30 start @ Four Firs car park. Approx 2 hour loop with plenty single track. Might bring cakes for after.

Re:

Me and the karma Kona might be able to make it! I emphasize the 'might' bit as work is so fickle at the mo and I might be packing hampers for this Easter thing that's coming up.... :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back