Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Following the sad news that Chris has decided to step down as AEC we will be looking for a new AEC.

Please get your nominations and rash promises to secure votes in here :)

i nominate myself and i promise to try and lead retrobike's anglia division in the same way chris has to ensure fun and good rides for all :D

cannondale king":1fhnzb02 said:
i nominate myself and i promise to try and lead retrobike's anglia division in the same way chris has to ensure fun and good rides for all :D

Cool :D

Anymore for anymore?

I'm too busy monitering the shenanigans of the Alconbury Midnight Growlers

and I can only organise stuff for Sundays :oops:

Let the speedboat captain do it. ;)

It does look good for the Cap'n.

Pieces of 8, rum, rough shag and weeviled biscuits all round.

dont forget in the mornings to show a leg if a birds leg shows you can have a lye in if a hairy leg shows your on first watch (hence why i really shave my legs ;) ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i vote for dan too.
1. as deputy it's only right he steps up, (so what we really need is a new deputy aec)
2. he wants to do it
3. it means i don't have to

lewis ;)

lou74":1sul1rhl said:
i vote for dan too.
1. as deputy it's only right he steps up, (so what we really need is a new deputy aec)
2. he wants to do it
3. it means i don't have to

lewis ;)

thanks for the support mate ;) :cool:

We where talking about this last night. Whilst Dan is a prolific poster his organization skills leave a little to be desired. If people think it's a good idea i don't mind being AEC bitch, sorry deputy and sorting that side of the rides out. What does Chris reckon?

I have no problems with that. I can always be contacted as a consultant but may charge a consultancy fee for any advice given ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back