Any good coffee shops in Scunthorpe?

Andy B

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Way off topic, I know & apologise, but....

Does anyone know of a good coffee shop in Scunny, that's open on a Sunday?

Google brings up a few, but I have no idea if any of them are any good or not.

Any locals who like their coffee out there?

I'd love to think there is a good one but the only things i can think of are costa in tesco and starbucks in the town.

Take a flask.....

Unfortunately a flask is not an option :(

Needs to be a coffee shop, I was hoping to avoid the big chain shops, especially Costa Coffee as it's in a Tesco.

Was hoping to find a good local coffee shop with a nice atmosphere, looks like I might have to bite the bullet & do one of the big chain shops, bugger.

Unless anyone else has any ideas?

OT a little further, but Kirsten brought me an all singing-all dancing coffee maker for Christmas and my god its heaven!

Come down in the morning, flack that bad boy on, change Alfie and by the time he's done I have a steaming hot pot of real coffee. Quick warm up of the milk, blitz that up in the special 'frother' as I call it and bingo! :cool:

Slowly now working my way through the vast array of speciality coffee's in Tesco.

longun":1wh5csb7 said:
were the fecks that?
In The Parishes shopping centre

Jon, I also have an excellent coffee machine at home, rarely does a day go by without it being used at least once :cool:

we were trying to decide what you were up to as your requirements were specific. best we could think is you are a secret agent.

are you

Back