Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Go on then, its about time I rode a god damn bike :roll:

I'll sort a route, just want to see who wants to join me and when.

I'm unfit at the moment, having not ridden this year :shock: due to work and 'busy busy' at home.

So, it'll be a 'slow and steady' bimble, but I have some nice trails and a FANTASTIC bit of fast singletrack above South Common in Lincoln that needs to be ridden a few times (it lasts about 5/10 mins :cool: ).

Update 21/4/10
Riders attending;
Pickle
Mark
Dave
Chris
Longy + 1
Mike
Andy + 1
Ben

Sounds good Jon, prefer later in April though its my little girls birthday on the 5th which I think is the Easter bank holiday Monday, any Sunday after that should be ok ;)

Ok, I'll check the boss' diary and aim for a Sunday AM towards the end of the month.

I can cater for 4 vehicles on my driveway, and with sensible parking a few can manage on the road outside. Might ask the neighbours nicely if we can use their driveway for a few hours ;)

us northerners should be able to do it in 2 vehicles i would say. i can carry 1 passenger but loads of bikes. should be able to get 7 of us in 2 vehicles

I'm up for this, a Sunday would suit me too.

No preference on the date.

Will try to get my mate to come as well ('98 Stumpy M2 with M950 XTR)

I will either drive or share petrol money in someone elses car if there's room. Can only get me, one passenger and two bikes in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back