lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
righty tighty trying to keep a bit of momentum for our little rides. thinking about a brigg based bimble heading out towards barnetby. tiny bit of road, small amount or wooded singletrack, slightly less on the viking way (a brigg bimble is a history lesson too) but mainly farm tracks.

meet in brigg around 9ish. if anyone's coming from far afield we can adjust start time accordingly.

we are not speed freaks. we enjoy getting out, having a blast, talking about bikes and anything that takes out fancy. i guarantee you wont be the slowest or least fit rider among us. even if you are, we dont care. dust down your bike and lets ride

Took the Mrs out for a nice meal tonight so I'm in good books for once :LOL:

Count me in ;)

Ben let me know if you want picking up mate.

Count me in, will try to get my mate with a '98 Spesh Stumpy out on this one too.

Does Grimsby count as far away :LOL:

I'll go with whatever time suits everyone else, suppose the earlier you get out the more riding you can do. Damn my addiction to my duvet :LOL:

Hi i'm not going to be able to recce the ride beforehand but i can't see it being more than 2 hours. There's a few short cuts we can do if we spend too much time nattering

Ben's a definite now so what time and where are we meeting so I can let him know what time I will pick him up? :D

Cool. Mike's gonna love his rocky mountain. Is 9am too early? Meet in brigg again but my house this time. I'll text you my address.

Back