lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
hi all. i'm off for a ride at my parents this coming sunday. meet at east ravendale (i'll pm postcode or instructions). sounds like the middle of nowhere but its only 8 muiles out of grimsby.

i shall be there along with mikef350 and i believe andy b is up for it too. not totally "organised" but i know a few trails and it is close to andy's home turf too.

tea and bacon butties at my mum's afterwards

it is a nice area to ride. reasonably hilly but singlespeed friendly

we can arrange a time later in the week but a 9 or 9.30 start would be perfect for me

Yup, I'm up for it.

Hope to have some sus forks for the Clockwork by then (just replied to an ad on another forum, so fingers crossed!) dunno if I'd cope with a full rigid ride!

Mikef350 is coming on his rocky mountain and he is really keen. My dad might tag along for a bit of the ride too.

Looks like we've got ourselves a posse

Should be ok on full rigid, I've not done the route in a while though, so don't know what condition it's in (apart from muddy!)

my comment about a full rigid ride in my previous post is more to do with my bad back rather than the trail conditions, too much jarring about really sets it off :cry:

Might give the Proflex an airing anyway.

Its more or less fully rigid since I put new elastomers in it :LOL:

Its not rocky round there but plenty of horses so can be a bit bumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back